Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Next, I'll be speaking with Anderson

One of the boroughs of our fair city announced yesterday that they were going to try to pass some bilaws to regulate dog stuffs within the borough.

Some of the bilaws:
a) maximum two dogs may be walked at one time
b) ban on pitbulls

I got a call yesterday from the English newspaper and was quoted there today. Then I got a call this morning from our local TV news to do an interview with them. We met around lunch today and the interview will air tonight at 6pm (CTV for those of you in Montreal).

I wasn't really nervous, but was extremely conscious of what I said I really hope I didn't sound like a bit tool. I have to tape the broadcast because SB will probably be at work. I hope it goes okay - check it out if you get a chance.

No comments: