Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Babies

And of course the day after I posted about Big A we received a card from our friends in Winnipeg with their baby Chloe on it. And holy eff if she isn't the cutest thing too. So I guess there really CAN be more than one baby that I find quite darling. And in real life she has actually liked me reasonably well also. Maybe I am not just a cat whisperer, but a baby whisperer also! I think I may make a fantastic Auntie after all.

I can't think of anything else to say right now because my mind is a little too full, but I'll be back on the weekend with some big announcements!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks. Wish you'd been here last night to whisper to her. She's cut SIX teeth in the last couple of days. Holy eff, she's been a holy terror. Jill

Jules said...

Poor Chloe!!! And poor you! Big A was cutting his first one - he was pretty pleasant while we were there, but apparently was quite grouchy all week. I just remember getting my wisdom teeth out and imagine it feels quite a bit like that. And that didn't feel good at all.