Sunday, September 05, 2010

16 weeks 5 days

Still nothing eventful. I feel like I'm failing at this science experiment as my results have been fairly lackluster. Sorry it's so boring.

Before preparing the nursery, we decided to pull up our pants on decorating our own bedroom. This hasn't been touched since we moved in. Two years ago we bought a new mattress with the intentions of buying a new bedframe to go with it, but we never got around to it. Well, we've bought a new dresser, ordered our bedframe, and this weekend is the big re-paint project. We did the ceiling yesterday, and Eric and I got a start on the priming this morning. After lunch his friend Bjorn came over and helped him finish the rest as I had gotten a bit sleepy (normal) and also a headache (also normal, but was a bit worried about the paint fumes too).

One month until we find out what kind of baby this is, and until we're halfway done this adventure.

1 comment:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

You're almost half baked! I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl. We're having our 3rd boy. Still can't believe it's another boy - but you know what? I'm an expert when it comes to baby boys!

Can't wait to hear more about the nursery. I'm also dying to re-do our bedroom furniture.