Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guess what?!?

One of our employees found my iPod in ice on the mountain today!

CRAZY!

Okay, so we assume it's my iPod. It's silver, and 2 gigs, and the same generation as mine. But, seeing as how it has spent a month in a block of ice, the battery is dead and it won't turn on. SB says we shouldn't plug it in for a few days so we can try to dry it out and not fry it.

Holy heck, what are the odds?

If it works again, then karma is totally back on my side. If it doesn't work, then at least I know it is dead and gone and I can go ahead and invest in a new one and send the loaner my sister sent us back to her.

In other news, Gabby had another bout of paralysis this morning, except she was totally freaked out by it this time and it was really scary. Like, we were ready to pack her up for the "final" vet visit. Cut to two hours later when she was limping around like usual again. We are trying her on a new medication, so we'll see if that helps...Dealing with geriatrics is stressful!

No comments: