Friday, April 03, 2009

Bye Bye March

So, March is over, and technically I have one week of work hell left until our missing employee returns from New Zealand. However, I haven't heard from her at all, even though I emailed her yesterday to confirm she was in fact arriving back next Friday and would in fact be starting work the following Monday. I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't come back. I think I may shoot myself.

Not that things have been horrible. In fact, I think I have been far too busy and exhausted to spend any time wallowing in my own misery, and thus have been a much happier person overall. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm unhappy, it has just delayed my reaction to it a little. I can even procrastinate my malcontent.

The only thing that I'm looking forward to in the next year is our wedding, and of course our subsequent honeymoon. Wedding plans are moving along, and they have their own share of...uh...challenges, but we're getting there. We booked our honeymoon this week, and I am absolutely ecstatic. Nothing like an all-inclusive week in St. Lucia in January to keep you pushing through all the crap.

I'm not sure what I will do with myself when it's all done.

No comments: