Monday, November 19, 2012

Some regrets there...

I probably shouldn't have been so flippant about that kitten dying, because then, she up and died. I was so sure she wouldn't die, and then she did, and I was sad.

The same day the kitten died, I peed on a stick and found out I was pregnant. So, there's that.

I still haven't taken photos of the finished deck project, but it turned out pretty amazing.

Simon has been recently very ill. He seems better, although we still have no clue exactly what made him so sick. After two weeks of blood tests, urine tests, xrays, ultrasounds, medications, IVs and hospitalization all I know is that he's better. And thinner. But I'm so glad he's home.

After Little Lemon kitten died, we finally did adopt a little male kitten. His name is Lenny. This is him a few weeks after he came home to us. He's fun and silly and a pain in the ass, as kittens are, and we love him. Tess and Simon love him too, and Marlowe really gets a kick out of him. I think he's a pretty great addition.

No comments: