Thursday, October 26, 2006

I just need a little more "me" time

While watching TV the other night, a commercial came on for some kind of learning game for kids. It showed the mom with the kid sitting on her knee playing this game on the TV. It made me think about how terrible I would be as a parent. I don't think I would like to play kid games. I would need a child who likes to do crossword puzzles, or who could play quietly while I did mine. And the child must knit. I would most likely have a hard time concentrating while playing normal kid games. My kid would probably grow up thinking C is for dog just because I wasn't paying attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot see this happening. The child would probably be a brain, read and write before age 4. A mothers instinct comes, it is not learned.Don't be so hard on yourself, you are a caring loving person, look at all those spoiled pets you have. A baby would be fine, and smart. So what they do crosswords with Mom instead of games.