Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well, I know one thing for sure...

My digestive system does not enjoy stressful situations like condo buying.

I was finally able to get some sleep last night, after taking some allergy meds which put me out.

The problem I'm having today is stomach-burn (not even heart burn, just total gurgle belly). I went and got a hair cut to try to relax a bit (I find my hair turned out a bit weird - maybe it will just take a few days to get used to).

Anyway, so the seller gave us another counter-offer, which we are accepting, and will sign and send back to him tomorrow. Everything will be notarized at the end of April, and we will be good to go move in on the 1st of May. Holy crap, that's in like a month!

WE ARE MOVING IN A MONTH.

Barring any major catastrophes, of course. We have to get the place inspected, even though it's brand new, still a good idea to have an official reading on the state of the place when we get it. Also have to arrange for movers, and start thinking about things we need to buy/sell before moving.

I feel like starting to pack right now. I'm so excited!!!

Okay, now I'm going to go and try to sooth my stomach.

No comments: