Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love the President!

No, not that president.

Those of us here in the great white north frequent a grocery chain called Loblaw's. Other grocery stores under the Loblaw's umbrella are: Maxi, Provigo, Superstore..... probably others out west that I am unaware of.

Anyway, these stores have a store brand called PC - the President's Choice. I don't know who this president is, but (s)he rocks my world. You want butter chicken frozen dinners? The President has chosen a recipe, and it is fantastic. Samosas to go with? The President has a quick solution (although I would love to do these in the deep fryer, but have yet to do so). Want a more natural, clumping, flushable cat litter? The President has developed a magic formula for you, and it's cheap! Cheaper than that other wheat stuff. And don't even get me started on the hot chocolate.

2 comments:

Jallápenno said...

I KNOW! I buy PC stuff all the time, and Grant is always complaining about me buying 'no name' stuff. I try, and I try, to explain to him the difference. He does really like the chocolate chips, but you can't argue with The Decadent.

Montreal Mama said...

Thanks for leaving me the comment on my blog!

You're a Montrealer! COOL! Have we met at a Montreal Knits meeting?

I'm off to check out your blog!