Friday, January 25, 2008

Making me want to stab my eye out...

Charlie is whiiiiining again because he's huuuuuuungry. And dyyyyyyying. In case any of you were wondering if he still does that.


I am still obsessed with the socks, although I had to take some time off from knitting this week to actually get some work done - you know, pay our employees, put gas in my car, bathe. I can't wait to finish them - they are so darn cute!

Anyone out there have a Wii? I am becoming more and more fascinated by the concept of them and am dying to try on out, but I'm pretty sure no one rents the game consoles anymore, and I'm not sure I'm ready to commit $350 to the system, accessories, etc. without having test-driven one for a bit. So if you have one, or have played one, let me know what you think of it.

No comments: