Tuesday, May 22, 2007

That sh*t is funny!

Have you seen this? It's so wrong. And yet, also, so funny. Just the way I like it.

What about this? That's just funny. What can be wrong about that?

So, as you can see, I haven't been up to too much. I am a little scared to undertake any major tasks, projects or responsibilities because I'm terrified of what will go wrong when I do so. So I'm just keepin' on keepin' on, as they say.

We did some dog sitting this weekend, which we don't generally do, but I was feeling generous and the price was right. Our little houseguest, Chester, was very sweet, and very quiet, so basically the opposite of Charlie. The only thing that was slightly annoying was his obsession with our cat, and Simon's subsequent hatred of Chester. I've never heard Simon growl before, but there he went growling. Growling from the top of the kitchen cabinets. Growling on the sofa table. Growling from the top of SB's head at 3:30 in the morning.

TV season is wrapping up, which is sad, but also good because we all know I am a slave to TV, so maybe now I will actually leave the house once in a while. There are tons of fun things to do in our new neighborhood, and I can't wait to participate. There's a dog park right up the street, where our dogs can go and not interact with other dogs, but waddle from person to person to see if anyone has any spare cheese. And, how convenient is it that there is a fantastic fromagerie right down the street?

No comments: