Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moving Mama

I've realized that a lot of the talk over here is about things the average person probably doesn't give two hoots about.  Things like birth and boobs and baby caca.  So, I'm moving that whole mess to another site!  Just for you!

The new site can be found at Mama Urbana.  Whenever I have the hankering to go into too much detail about anything parenting related, that's where it will be posted.  But don't worry!  Ebb and Flow will still contain lovely pics and anecdotes about little M and all of our awkward and exciting times together. 

So if parenting stuff interests you, head on over there!  And if not, tell your friends!  And if they don't want to read it, then you can all shove it. 

1 comment:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

As a mom of 3 nothing phases me anymore. I will go check out your other blog later!