Friday, January 26, 2007

Worst. Week. Over.

I hope.

The week did not slow down. Not even a little. There were tires to change out on one of the work cars, payroll to do, dogs to walk since one of my girls had the day off today. Also, Sick Cat got better, then got sicker, and today we had to put him down. It was my first time being with an animal when it was being euthanized, and I think I took it pretty well. The only time I started to tear up a bit was right before, while I was waiting for the vet I was scratching his ears and he started to purr. So sad - the rest of him was in so much pain that if you even tried to touch him he would growl and hiss, but he still loved getting his ears scratched.

So, that was a bit of a sucky end to the week, but what can you do, right? Our computer is back and fully operational - it was just a burned out power supply, which I guess is good, since it was relatively inexpensive to fix. I think I would have been just as happy if the whole thing was toast, but our info was still salvageable, and we could have gotten a new laptop. Oh well, for now I'm just thankful none of our data was lost.

That's the end of the week. I have to work this weekend, which sucks cause I'd really love to sleep in, but hopefully I'll be able to get a day or two off during the week this week to make up for it.

No comments: