Sunday, August 28, 2005

Random Specks of Happiness on a Sunday night.

Tomorrow, or Tuesday maybe, I will hopefully have my offer. I am trying not to get my hopes up, because who knows if the offer will be any good, plus, my iPod broke again this weekend, and looks like I will have to send it in for service, so that doesn't seem like a very good sign to me. So sad.

Sometimes, I get a craving to watch the Sopranos. I'm lucky right now, cause the repeats are on for two hours at a time all summer, but then what? I have been trying to convince Sexy Boyfriend (read on about the name) to buy all the seasons on DVD, but he keeps saying no no no. It's probably a good thing, cause on my days off I'd probably do nothing but watch Sopranos all day long.

I listen to a PodCast called the Mary and Karla Show, and it's really funny and random and I enjoy it immensely. If you have iTunes and know me at all, and think you share my sense of humor, I think you should subscribe. Anyway, on this Podcast, their producer is the boyfriend of one of the hosts, and instead of calling him by name, she just calls him Sexy Boyfriend. I think this is hilarious, and since my boyfriend/fiance doesn't want to be mentioned on my blog, I decided that I would call him Sexy Boyfriend as well. I hope Mary and Karla don't mind.

I realize this post has been extremely random, but it's Sunday and I don't have a whole lot to say that doesn't concern work. And work is depressing. When I get depressed, I like to visit Kitten War, and I suggest you do the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed for you!

-Sara