Monday, August 29, 2005

To Ink or not to Ink

I'm thinking about getting another tattoo. I'm not sure if it's the tattoo addict in me, or the fact that I'm ready to start a new part of my life and this will solidify that, or maybe it's the fact that I'm obsessed with Miami Ink and it makes me want to go out every Tuesday night and get a huge-ass tat that covers my whole back. I'm not sure, but I do know that I have two tattoos that I LOVE LOVE LOVE, and one that I don't like so much, just cause the artist screwed it up, so I feel totally willing and ready to get something, but it has to be THE one cause I'm running out of space that is cute, and able to be shown, but still able to be hidden when it needs to be.
Right now I'm thinking about getting this one:My sister has an abbreviated version of this (the star only, without all the swirly-ness), but I'm partial to this one. We'll see.

In other news, I have to call the recruiter at my Possible New Job tomorrow, cause she left a message that she wants to discuss my offer. I have my fingers crossed because work has been absolutely rancid lately, and I can't wait to get the hell out of there. I wish I could take all my fave colleagues with me, so they don't have to deal with the mess once I'm gone. The whole situation is so terrible, so ------ uuuuuuugggggghhhhhhh.

I'm watching Rockstar: INXS, which I'm obsessed with because it's so fun, and I actually like the music they are performing. So far I'm rooting for Jordis, Suzie, and JD. Jordis is amazing, Suzie is the underdog who is actually very good, and I like JD's cockiness, even when he sucks he's entertaining. I can't stand Mig and Ty, I feel like they belong on Broadway, not in a band, and am indifferent to Marty. If anyone reading watches, tell me what you think.

I also find it hilarious that, at the end of every elimination show, they say , "Name of person, we're really sorry, but you're just not right for our band, INXS." It's like they get paid some kind of royalty every time they mention the name of the band. Or they think we will forget the name of the band. Even though it's in the title of the show.

I also find it strange that they NEVER mention, nor have mentioned, Michael Hutchins.

In closing, please tell me what you think, about anything. So far the only commenter is my sister, and I'm pretty sure that as of this weekend she won't have computer for a while, so my life will be empty without her. So sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should definitely get a tattoo! ps, i love miami Ink!

I'm rooting for Jordis. She gives me chills when she sings!

I will too have a computer! i'm taking this one with me and hooking it up as soon as i get there. I may be slightly busy this weekend but i will definitely get around to commenting. I'm so excited for UNB!!!

-Sara

Anonymous said...

oh ya!, i also really want a tattoo still. I want a dragon fly but that seems too random. What the bleep should i get. HELP!

-Sara

Jules said...

I didn't know if Mom's computer would be there on time or not. When are you leaving? Email me your new phone number.