Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Eau de Puss

It is not even December and we are already booked as heavy for the holidays as we were last year. And I am workin' it. I'm fielding calls and answering emails and running around from one end of the city to the other meeting people. It all feels very rat-racy, which is the opposite of the reason I started doing this work in the first place. But I'm willing to cram it all in right now as long as we see some results in January. AKA moolah.


I wish that blogger had a "smell" this application. Because it would be absolutely impossible for me to describe to you how wonderful my cat smells. He likes to cuddle up next to me and and pull my hand towards him forcing me to scratch his ears. Then he rolls over and exposes his belly for some rubs because that's also a fun thing for a human, so he guesses he will allow me. And when it is obvious that I am not going to get any work done at all until he gets his due affections, I bury my nose in his neck. He always smells soooooo good. I have even had people smell him. They'll be like "Simon is the cutest cat ever" and I'm like "That's nothing, you should smell him" and then I pick him up and bring him over so they can.


I wish I could share this with you. It is one of the small joys of my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that picture of Simon and I can actually still feel his claws in the back of my head batting my ponytail as we're watching 90210. Glad to see my favourite puss is cute as ever. Jill