Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mish mash

I'm still trying to get into the whole snowboarding thing. The problem so far has been the weather, in that it does not cooperate and give us nice weather on weekends when a) we're both free for a whole day or b) we have no family visiting. It would be great to go one evening after work, but I REALLY need to take a lesson, and there's not enough time in an evening to get a lesson in and any amount of practice time.

However, of course, I have found the perfect gear so that I would look damn cute while falling on my ass. You can see the board I want here. I'm trying to convince Sexy Boyfriend to buy it for me, but I'm not sure that it's working. Good thing I'm not the type who gives up easily.

My sister arrived for a little visit on Friday night, so I've been pretty busy. Saturday we grocery shopped, and then prepared some dishes for Oscar night. Sunday was some shopping (okay, like three hours of shopping....) and then our Oscar night extravaganza with tons of great food and drinks and heckling the TV for five hours. Yesterday we took it easy - I had to work, and by the time I got home we just chilled and watched TV. Today she came to work with me. I'm exhausted, and it's only Tuesday. I need to go to bed early, and I think my sister can't wait to have a day to sleep.

No comments: