Sunday, March 19, 2006

So now I only have one pain in my neck

So, it's been three days since the accident, and I am feeling 90% better. I still have a bit of a sore lower back, but my neck feels better (on Friday when I woke up I felt like I had been lifting barbells with my head my neck muscles were so tight). I think I was a bit concussed, because I've had a raging headache for three days straight which pretty much only goes away when I'm sleeping or drugged. Like I've said, I'm pretty sure my brain got a good thwacking, so I expect it to take a little while to pop back into shape. It's all good, though, and I'll be back to work tomorrow.

Yesterday I took my Gabby dog to the dog park to give myself a bit of a test-run with doggies. She's a terrible test-runner, though, cause she's so gentle, but we played a bit of fetch and tug, and I felt fine. She is so funny around strange dogs - she whines at them as if she's asking permission to play, and they're like "dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" She was trying to chase a little Jack Russell around the park, but she was very tired, so she would chase for a bit, and then stop, and wait for the dog to circle back around towards her. Ya, for sure she's my dog.

After the dog park, we went for dinner because my Papa is in town. He and his wife are staying with his wife's family, and they invited us over for dinner at five o'clock. I fell asleep on the sofa after the dog park, and Sexy Boyfriend was at the office. I woke up and it was five to five, and he still wasn't home. So, of course, we ended up being 45 minutes late. I hate being late. I made sure he made it clear when we got there that it was his fault we were not on time. No one really seemed to care, but it really bothers me that he's always late for things, and then makes me late as well. Grrr.

Today, I'm just going to take it easy and try to take some drugs on my last day of rest before going back to work.

No comments: