Saturday, November 05, 2005

Would you like some spicy tuna with your lasagna?

We went to see Jarhead tonight, which Sexy Boyfriend found a little disappointing, but which I didn't mind so much. I generally like most war movies - I think the only one I didn't like was The Thin Red Line, which put me to sleep. Just don't expect a lot of killing from Jarhead.

We then picked up some sushi from a really nice Japanese restaurant up the street - it was so yummy! When they first opened up, we thought it was kinda weird that they put such a nice sushi restaurant in such a low-budget, Italian neighborhood. (And by Italian, I mean people yell at each other in Italian, and that when they came to fix our front steps this summer, I'm pretty sure at least half of the "workers" were mobbed up). Anyway, the restaurant is a nice revelation cause it's really close, and the atmosphere is really nice. For once we won't have to drive for half an hour to have a decent night out.

Overall, I felt really low today. I'm struggling with some issues about the future, and figuring things out, and am starting to have these little panic attacks. I get so overcome and overwhelmed that I feel desperate for a solution, and then when something sounds good, I just want to do it, right then, so I can feel better as soon as possible. I got teary in Costco today. Costco, for Christ's sake, with the giant packages of SOS pads and pies the size of my dog. For now I'm doing some research into a few changes I can make, and we'll see how things go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of war movies at all. I don't really know why, i just never have.`

-Sara