Sunday, October 09, 2005

Some things I am thankful for.

1. My health - though mentally rather unstable, my body itself is healthy and strong. Well, relatively healthy and strong.
2. Sexy Boyfriend - when I see him, he is what keeps me going more often than not.
3. My family - when I don't see them, I cherish them more than life.
4. My pups and kittycat - when they're not crapping and puking all over the place, they put joy in my heart.
5. My friends - give me laughter, support, and don't make fun of me too bad when I've had too much to drink.
6. The roof over my head - but not the people who live over my head cause they are heavy and sound like elephants up there.
7. The food in my belly - mmm turkey mmm pie
8. The clothes on my back - especially my new silk sweater from Banana Republic
9. Red red wine - self explanatory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Je t'aime!

-Sara