Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Grrrr!!!!

I am so MAD right now!!! I just wrote a really nice update post with little updates about all the stuff going on in my life, and it took me like half an hour, and then I went and clicked the nice little "Publish Post" button, but instead of getting a nice little "Post Published" message, I get a "There has been an error processing your request - our engineers are working on this issue" message. I don't want an "our engineers are working on this issue" message, I want a "Post Published" message, or at the very least an "our engineers are working on it, but we have kindly saved your post until this problem is fixed" message. But not only are the engineers working on it, but they are not saving what I have written. They are not saving any part of it. They are just letting it fall to the wayside, with no regard to the time or the thought that was put into writing my post. Is it because my post about Bishop's Homecoming was too boring for public viewing? Is Blogger keeping me from becoming everybody's bedtime reading? I'm so mad.

Work is going well. I worked on the weekend, which was a lot of fun, and very interesting. Lots of crazy people - one woman brought back a shirt and was like "My husband wore this shirt twice, and it completely fell apart." And then when she pulled the shirt out of the bag, it became obvious that either a) her husband has rancid armpits or b) he was attacked in the armpit by a dog. Either way, it's obviously not regular wear and tear on the shirt, so she is a crazy person for trying to bring it back.

You know how sometimes, your hands get dirty while you're say, working, and say, handling a lot of dirty clothes hangers, and then you forget to wash your hands before you leave work. And then you get home from work, and you are super tired, and you just flop on the sofa and turn on the TV, and start to update your blog. And then you feel something between your teeth, so you go and pick it with your nail, cause you're home alone and who care if you pick at your teeth, right? Except you forgot that you didn't wash your hands, and then you get a metal taste in your mouth. Well, that just happened to me. So, I'm going to end this post, go wash my hands, and then have a snack to get the taste out of my mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules,

Some people will try anything as you know from your previous employment!!!! I am so glad that it's going well and I hope you get rid of that metal taste in your mouth!!

Jenn
xoxo

Anonymous said...

aww, the dreaded "hanger hands". How I miss that.
Call me!! I have important news to tell you and you seem to have forgotten about me.

-Sara