Monday, September 05, 2005

No Grec for Me

I have decided to change what my blog looks like. I chose this template in a rush, just because I was anxious to get started. But now, I find it is depressing me, so hopefully within the next few days you will see a new look on my site. Also, hopefully, this new look will not fuck up the work I've done here so far.

The long weekend has been pretty great so far, with a nice mix of relaxation and activity. We thought we would maybe go to the Bishop's home opener football game today, but then with the price of gas at $1.40/L, we thought we would forego this excursion until maybe Homecoming. No Village Grec for me.

For those of you who do not know, Village Grec is like no other diner in the world. That I know of. Grec has the best souvlaki I have ever had, even better than what I had in Greece. I never go to Lennoxville without having Grec souvlaki. They also have the best poutine in the world. And they serve this poutine with the aforementioned souvlaki. So, we have a Greek/French Canadian restaurant in a predominantly Anglo town, and it's owned by some Asian family. Whatever, I don't care what the recipe is, their food is damn good.

No comments: