Monday, September 05, 2005

Please bear with us during our renovations.

After two days of combing the web for a look that I liked, then 2 hours of denial, pretending that I actually knew what I was doing, then like two minutes of crying in defeat, I think I have ended up with a look that I am pretty happy with for now, but that still needs to be tweaked. Please be patient with me.

I just saw a Pedigree commercial on TV and almost started crying. The one where the people are talking about their dogs, "Jeb needed a yard, so I bought him a house", "This is Sadie, she's like my sister." etc - I am immune to that one. However, they just had a new one on with puppies frolicking about, and at the end they say "We're for puppies". Those puppies were so cute. They show a little Yorkie, and some Bulldog puppies, and a Bassett Hound puppy. So cute.

So, if you notice anything weird about my site, please let me know. I use Firefox for a browser, so if any other browsers do weird things, I would like to at least try to fix them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look.

-sara