Monday, September 26, 2005

His Cheatin' Heart?

For whatever reason, I have been left to my own devices once again on my evening off. I have not been seeing a whole lot of Sexy Boyfriend lately during the week, and it is starting to get rather frustrating. For example, last Monday, I was off, but of course, SB (Sexy Boyfriend) had to work cause he has one of those coveted 9 to 5ers. However, this day did not end at five. Or even at six, for that matter. This day ended at 9pm. I did not see my man until 9pm, until I was ready to roll into bed and say Goodnight Gracie to the tune of Horatio Caine's crazy one-liners that aren't supposed to be jokes.

The weekend was much better - we spent oodles of time together, and with the pets, and we were starting to feel like a real live family again.

Today, I finished work at a nice and early 4pm. I did some shopping, and left the mall at like 5. I called SB, to see if by chance I would be able to pick him up and we could actually eat a meal together. But he was in a meeting, and couldn't talk long, and the most I got was "I'll be home later". It is now almost 10pm, and still no sign of SB, although he has signed off of Messenger, which is usually a good sign. These long hours lead me to believe that SB is doing one of two things:

1) Closing the deal, as in he has another girlfriend and is "Closing the Deal" with her as we speak.
or
2) Closing the deal, as in closing a deal at work with a really big client he's been working with for like a year and a half, which could mean a super big bonus, which could mean that we might actually be able to put a down payment on a home, or a duplex, or a condo, or a travel trailer by the springtime, which means no more apartment livin'!

So, I'm not sure if I should be super suspicious, or super patient. For now, I have chosen to do neither, but instead to indulge in McD's, then a snack of avocado (mmmmmmmm) and a Bloody Caesar, which by the way I mixed pretty damn well if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules,

don't worry about sexy boyfriend. he loves you and would never "close the "deal" with another chica. I think u should be patient and remember how much you love each other.

jenn
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Girly

Let's just say if he is "closing the deal", me and the other girls will break his kneecaps.

Love u
Ems

Anonymous said...

Hey jules,

I am with ems on that one!!! I will bring the bat!!

Jenn